1.12.2010

assassins day 1: i wore a newspaper hat around campus all day, and tried not to laugh at myself the whole time. people looked at me funny lol. esp in my japanese tutorial, which is only like 10 ppl lol. also, i got my first target even tho i've never seen her in my life before, thanks to some awesome stalker skillz and secret informers. jk it wasnt that exciting, i just happened to be sitting in the hall with people who knew what she looked like as she walked by. and she happened to walk into my suite haha. but my next target is formidable prey. a very special person who is likely to be protected all day. i cannot reveal who it is on this public blog. yet. i need to set her up or something, which is possible due to the alliances i have already formed. mwahahaha this is war.

1 comment: