3.30.2011

Day 5: A song that is often stuck in your head

So first of all, I'm starting to get nervous for this quarter. I need to stop psyching myself out. I have this hum reading due tomorrow. On Liberty, John Stuart Mill. It's a 100 page book, so dense and packed with political theory that it reminds me of Hobbes' Leviathan. Except 5 times shorter, thank God. So I read 25 pages in 2 hours. I'm normally a decently fast reader. This makes me nervous. I need to calm down. So I decided not to read over dinner because I needed a break, so I turned on my ipod and switched to the Christian playlist. The first song? Elise, the one that I listed in the last post as one that calms me. I don't even know why it's on that playlist, but haha, God knew that I needed to calm down. ...That is all.

Day 5: a song that is often stuck in your head.
I have phases and it switches around, but here's one that's been recent, maybe because the last week of last quarter, I wanted to hear it on a whim, and then I wanted to play it, so I've had a webpage with the chords open in my browser for a while, and every time I see the title, it starts playing in my head again.

No comments:

Post a Comment