4.13.2011

Day 13: A song that reminds you of a former friend


(only the first 3 min)
Ok super random... but when I was in 3rd grade, some kid in my class named Kasper rapped part of the chorus, and then I forgot about it. I did not hear it for the next 11 years. A month or two ago, I was sitting outside Foodworx doing my stuff, and this song played on the radio. And I remembered Kasper. When I hear that part of the chorus, I still see him rapping it, and then stopping and saying, What, you don't know that song? I have no idea what happened to Kasper because he moved at the end of that year.

In other news, loner marathon studying is killing me. I really miss those days of studying with my chem honors buddies. That was stressful too, but at least it wasn't depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment