6.02.2011

IT'S FINALLY OVER but omg it's ending too fast. Man, the whole quarter I couldn't wait for it to be over, but it's coming upon me too fast, and I'm not ready for it! Just when I started to get used to that darn schedule too. I feel like being out of country is like leaving the world. Some things I just can't do when I've disappeared from the world. So I need to figure them out before I leave. At least there's email and I won't be completely cut off. But darn there's not enough time. Here's the schedule for the next week and a bit:
Fri: figure out hum in-class essays + play appointments. LS end-of-the-year party is formal this year. lol.
Sat: prep hum in-class essays + cram ochem
Sun: God (NO PUN INTENDED. THAT DOES NOT SAY SUNGOD), chill
Mon: cram ochem
Tue: cram ochem. take hum and ochem finals. celebrate.
Wed: cram metabolics
Thur: cram metabolics. take metabolics final
Fri: pack everything
Sat: go home

Tell me if that's not cramped. I need to figure out how to get myself to the airport and my stuff to my Jason's. First finals week that involves serious studying! Ever! This is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment