6.21.2012

I'm writing my statement of purpose for my med school app, and I just heard an ice cream truck go by! Do you remember the days of ice cream trucks??? (Doesn't the concept of playing music to let the neighborhood know that you're selling stuff on the block seem so foreign?) This one drives by my new house every day haha. I'm living in the past as I unpack and unearth crafts I made in elementary school, and stories I wrote in middle school as I move my digital files to a new laptop, but I'm living in the future as I try to articulate to these medical schools how absolutely in love I am with physiology and the human race, and dream of getting into med school and becoming a doctor and how that's gonna interfere with getting married and having kids, I mean gosh, how does anyone manage to have a full-time job AND kids? ......................................Where does the time go?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So we do not fix our eyes on what is seen, but on what is unseen, for what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment