3.26.2013

I'm starting a journey to know myself. I tend to focus on outside things in my life, and I don't pay much attention to what's going on inside myself. I'm starting to find I have a lot going on inside that I can't explain, either to myself or to others. And a lot that I don't want to explain. I also tend to live almost entirely in the present, and there seem to be some gaping holes in my memory. Like I don't know where I came from. I suspect the answer to the first question lies in the second. So I'm determined to find out who I am by understanding where I came from with the help of every written record of my past that I can possibly dig up. I'm scared of what I will find, but I need to know. Christ is my anchor and I will not get lost.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you... it will be very beneficial to know self better.

    ReplyDelete