i visited my friend's off-campus apartment and i rode in her car and i realized that i havent ridden in/driven a car for like a month... and that made me a little homesick. the area looks a little like cupertino too. like stevens creek/de anza. hm i miss driving.
HA!
ReplyDelete-pizza
awww...I've been riding in cars ever since I got here... hahaha
ReplyDeletebryan nguyen is an awesome driver :) today there was a bunch of bird poop i saw when i went in his car. xD
ReplyDeletei appreciate your driving after being in Christ Ching's car. he backed out of his driving space, chatted wiht his friends, and was also putting on his seatbelt @ the same time ;D
You should just chaffeur like all of us to church or something just so you'll have an excuse to drive :P I actually haven't read your blog for like a week or 2 because my computer somehow lost your blog url and I did not know that your name had hyphens between the words -_-
ReplyDeleteIt's been cool to see how God has been working in your life :) Keep it up da jie jie.
Anyhow, have a nice day and keep talking to your bff Jesus :P