lol... if you're interested in med school, expect yourself to walk into many exams wondering what the heck does this and that mean... :P but hey, in the grand scheme of things - it'll all work out...
=[[[. good luck.
yeah i'm used to it from physics last year. but it still doesnt feel good.
I would go ask some one, some smart would tell me. Otherwise I am safe, because I am not the only one who don't know.
He is so good.
lol... if you're interested in med school, expect yourself to walk into many exams wondering what the heck does this and that mean... :P but hey, in the grand scheme of things - it'll all work out...
ReplyDelete=[[[. good luck.
ReplyDeleteyeah i'm used to it from physics last year. but it still doesnt feel good.
ReplyDeleteI would go ask some one, some smart would tell me. Otherwise I am safe, because I am not the only one who don't know.
ReplyDelete